LAB TECH DUTIES.
Pearlbend Ventures, a Jackson, Mississippi technology investment company, is looking for a motivated and entrepreneurial-spirited (preferably graduate-level or above) individual to help catapult startup businesses into the world. The Lab Tech internship position consists of sourcing of businesses, production of business plans, financial projections, marketing materials, press releases, social media, etc. for Pearlbend's new seed-stage venture capital fund, Freshwater Fund. The Lab Tech will work in a collaborative way with the Pearlbend Ventures team and its portfolio companies from the sourcing the pipeline to sending companies the next level or exit.
This position is un-paid for a period and may result in a paid position if the tech proves to be a great fit with the Pearlbend Team.
- Must be enrolled in a four year college, preferably in graduate level.
- Must have several hours a day + several to sometimes 7 days a week to commit to projects.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and a creative mind.
- Must have the ability to get to and work on site in Fondren.
- Must be a good writer and proficient in social networking, excel, and business.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
1. Fill out the form below
2. Send a writing sample or cover letter to email@example.com
3. Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
* All Required for Consideration.
LAB TECH BENEFITS.
This is not a salary position. Techs receive a free 24/7 co.working membership at Mantle. in Fondren (www.growatmantle.com) for use when they are not actively working with Pearlbend. And, of course, Techs get to work in a close relationship with newly forming companies who will soon be hiring, among other networking opportunities. As mentioned above, this position may morph into a salaried position if the fit is right.